Paint by Number Safari – Desert Creatures
Suggested MSRP: $39.00
Take a journey to the hot, arid climate of the desert and learn all about the animals in it with this tactile coloring book.
Desert Creatures is the fourth addition to the Paint-by-Number Safari™ series, which is designed specifically for beginning and intermediate artists. Students will enjoy perfecting their art skills as they learn about the colors and creatures found in the desert. Custom-made drawings of life-like desert creatures are printed and embossed on heavy paper, making this coloring series fun for all.
Wide, solid, embossed lines identify the creature while thin embossed lines denote color separation on the creature’s body. Dashed lines identify background images and solid, raised areas identify parts of the images that are too small to fill with color. Each image includes fun facts about that creature’s life, including size, diet, predators, and environment, along with specific color code for that creature.
- Color concepts with an emphasis on real-world colors
- Encourages visual and tactile exploration
- Teaches shape recognition
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages social engagement
- Teaches fun facts about amazing creatures including
- Desert Big Horn Sheep
- Arabian Camel
- Desert Tortoise
- Fennec Fox
- Gila Monster
- Desert Lion
- King Penguin
- Tarantula Hawk Wasp
- Raised-line art images with braille
- Fun Facts about every subject, print and braille
- Color guide